TRAINING FOR MACHINE AND SYSTEM OPERATORS (m/f/d), STARTING 1 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Training objective: Learning to independently set up various machines and systems involved in our company’s sheet metal production process.
- Getting know the workflows involved in sheet metal production, setting up and operating production systems as well as carrying out quality assurance measures.
- Training duration: Two years
- Vocational school: The responsible Oberstufenzentrum (equivalent to a sixth form college) for the Spree-Neisse county is Oberstufenzentrum I Spree-Neisse, Abteilung 1, 03149 Forst (Lausitz), Germany.
- Trainees can also apply to take courses at OSZ Georg-Schlesinger, 13409 Berlin, Germany.